According to Variety, Warner Bros. and corporate sister Turner Broadcasting will begin posting clips of their content on a variety of branded YouTube channels. The deal encompasses content like CNN news broadcasts and WB’s Gossip Girl, some of which will be presented with links that direct viewers to WB’s online store. ABC and CBS have similar deals with the site.
Posted August 20 2009 — 5:50 AM EDT
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale