Ryan Jenkins, a contestant on VH1 reality series Megan Wants a Millionaire and subject of a manhunt as a suspect in the death of his ex-wife, Jasmine Fiore, was found dead in a motel room in British Columbia, Canadian law enforcement officials announced on Sunday, CNN reports. The N.Y. Times, among other media outlets, are characterizing it as an “apparent suicide,” citing Canadian police. Jenkins had faced first-degree murder charges in California. His whereabouts were unknown for a week after Fiore’s body was discovered last Saturday near Los Angeles. Canadian police were unable to say how long Jenkins’ body was at the motel before its discovery, according to an Associated Press report.
Posted August 23 2009 — 10:31 PM EDT
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- Westworld finale: 10 unanswered questions
- Westworld: Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big