Susan Sarandon is the latest A-list actor to jump aboard Oliver Stone’s Wall Street sequel, Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps. The actress is in negotiations to play the mother to Shia LaBeouf’s character, Jacob. The role will also reunite her with young British actress Carey Mulligan, whom she starred opposite in the Sundance film The Greatest. Frank Langella has also signed on, while Josh Brolin is still in the talking stages. Filming for the sequel is set to begin this fall in New York.
Posted August 25 2009 — 10:23 PM EDT
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big