Insiders at both ABC and Warner Bros. TV confirmed an online report that V - ABC’s much-anticipated remake of the sci-fi miniseries that stars Elizabeth Mitchell and Scott Wolf - has temporarily halted production. The two-weeek hiatus that’ll begin Sept. 3 is not expected to affect the drama’s Nov. 3 start date. Warner Bros. TV released this statement: “We will take advantage of our November premiere to maximize creative opportunities and deliver the audience the best show possible.”
Posted August 27 2009 — 5:54 PM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!