Jenna Bush Hager, daughter of former president George W. Bush, has been hired by NBC’s Today show, the Associated Press reports. As a Today correspondent, Hager, 27, will cover stories about topics including education on a roughly monthly basis. She will also keep her job as a schoolteacher in Baltimore.
Posted August 31 2009 — 7:56 AM EDT
- Seth Meyers compares Trump to 'sh--ty kid at high school'
- What to Watch Tuesday: Reggie Watts gets 'Spatial'
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday