Jenna Bush Hager, daughter of former president George W. Bush, has been hired by NBC’s Today show, the Associated Press reports. As a Today correspondent, Hager, 27, will cover stories about topics including education on a roughly monthly basis. She will also keep her job as a schoolteacher in Baltimore.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 8 'funny' stories from the Goodfellas reunion