In a gesture of disrespect to both the concept of aristocracy and the late Michael Jackson, that idiot Spencer Pratt wishes to be known henceforth as King Spencer Pratt. According to that idiot’s rep, “Spencer says that if there is a Queen of England and Prince William, there should be a King of America and he nominates himself for the title. He plans to make the change as soon as possible – probably this week.” Please let this “change” involve surgery and someone please alert the not-sober anesthesiologist from Grey’s Anatomy.
Posted September 2 2009 — 12:00 PM EDT
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale