Janet Jackson will be appearing MTV’s 2009 Video Music Awards on Sunday, Sept. 13. Jackson will be opening the show with a tribute to the career of her brother Michael, according to a press release from MTV.
Posted September 8 2009 — 6:41 PM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations