Nicolas Cage will star in thriller The Hungry Rabbit Jumps for Tobey Maguire’s Maguire Entertainment, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The script tells the story of a man whose wife is the victim of a brutal crime, which drives him to become involved with an underground vigilante organization. Maguire will produce, though he is not slated to star. The film is scheduled to shoot in January in New Orleans.
Posted September 8 2009 — 9:28 AM EDT
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar