Good news for those of us who like to obsess over SOAPNet’s Being Erica here on EW.com: The Canadian sci-fi-ish relationship drama will return to the U.S. on Jan. 20. And if you’d like to join in our obsession, even better news: The entire first season will re-run starting Oct. 17-18. Next season finds Erica – whose mysterious therapist, Dr. Tom, had the ability to send her back to key moments in her life for do-overs – exploring the dynamics of time travel and figuring out where the good doctor disappeared to in the cliffhanger finale.
Posted September 9 2009 — 9:10 PM EDT
- WATCH: Building humanity into 'Rogue One' droid K-2SO
- Pokemon Go announcement teases Gen 2 Pokemon possibly coming soon
- Donald Trump set for 'Fox News Sunday' interview with Chris Wallace
- NFL star Steve Smith donned a Yoda costume at press conference
- Joe Jonas and 'Game of Thrones' star Sophie Turner are now dating
- Trailers From Hell takes on 'The Incredible Melting Man'
- Rihanna responds to Beyonce feud rumors in Instagram comment
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot