Oops! Kim Cattrall steps out with pages of Sex and the City 2’s script, giving rabid fans possible plotlines. A zoom-in reveals talk of hormone pills — Samantha orders her assistant ”to go on a testosterone run” — and a phone call from Smith Jerrod. (A rep declined to comment on the scene’s authenticity.) We say skip the messy menopause subplots — and bring on Jason Lewis!
Posted September 11 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big