Boosted by a strong lead-in from a new hour of America’s Got Talent, NBC’s premiere of The Jay Leno Show well exceeded ratings expectations. Preliminary figures suggest nearly 18 million people tuned in for Leno’s jaunt into prime time – his first TV appearance in three months since Conan O’Brien took over The Tonight Show.
Posted September 15 2009 — 12:40 PM EDT
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home