Future Dancing With the Stars contestant Tom DeLay has injured his foot, according to his Twitter account. The former House Majority Leader posted this message today: “Old age is catching up to me, may have a stress fracture in my foot. no worries, it’ll take more than that to keep me off the dance floor!” A rep for the show confirms the politician has a foot injury, and that doctors will have the final say on whether or not the politician can indeed return to the dance floor in time for season 9’s Sept. 21 premiere. “What he says on his Tweet about wanting to continue is very much the case,” the rep says. “We’ve had folks with this sort of injury before be able to go forward.”
Posted September 15 2009 — 6:34 PM EDT
- MTV just debuted a new trailer for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Demi Lovato performs 'Cool For The Summer' with Iggy Azalea at VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' star Kim Dickens on the moment that 'destroyed' Madison
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner Dave Erickson breaks down 'So Close, Yet So Far'
- Wes Craven, 'Nightmare on Elm Street' filmmaker, dies at 76
- Nicki Minaj blasts Miley Cyrus at VMAs 2015
- The Weeknd brings Kanye West to his feet with 'Can't Feel My Face' at VMAs
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!