Director and choreographer Adam Shankman (Hairspray), who has appeared on Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance as a guest judge in recent seasons, has been named a permanent member of the hit show. Beginning with the Top 20 performance show on Oct. 27, Shankman will sit alongside Mary Murphy and Nigel Lythgoe on the judges’ panel, according to a Fox statement.
Posted September 16 2009 — 10:45 AM EDT
- Brie Larson to replace Jennifer Lawrence in 'Glass Castle' adaptation
- Diane Keaton and John Goodman struggle through Christmas in 'Love the Coopers' trailer
- Kevin James to headline new comedy for CBS
- 'HTGAWM': Charlie Weber on the show's most suspicious character
- Kate Snow previews 'Dateline' special 'Cosby Accusers Speak'
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Walking Dead,' 'The Flash,' 'Castle' and more
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner says the legacy of 'The Cosby Show' is 'tarnished'