Director and choreographer Adam Shankman (Hairspray), who has appeared on Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance as a guest judge in recent seasons, has been named a permanent member of the hit show. Beginning with the Top 20 performance show on Oct. 27, Shankman will sit alongside Mary Murphy and Nigel Lythgoe on the judges’ panel, according to a Fox statement.
Posted September 16 2009 — 10:45 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'