The second night of NBC’s The Jay Leno Show took an expected hit in the ratings. Tuesday’s followup show drew an estimated 12-13 million viewers, down approximately 34% from Monday’s highly-publicized premiere, according to Mediaweek. Even with that downgrade, though, Leno’s second night was a 19% improvement from last year’s timeslot occupant, the season premiere of Law & Order: SVU.
Posted September 16 2009 — 11:03 AM EDT
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home