• The title of the straight-to-DVD release: Craptacular
• Val Kilmer using his Val Kilmer-iest voice as some kind of scientist who discovers a woolly mammoth: Craptacular
• The fact that Mr. Snuffleupagus* looks more realistic than the carcass of said woolly mammoth: Craptacular
• The cut to people having sex when the trailer’s voiceover says the ready-to-run parasite from the thawed mammoth has been “waiting for some place warm to hide”: Craptacular
• The shot of one such parasite playing peekaboo on a woman’s forehead with a pair of tweezers: Kinda gross
<embed src=”http://widgets.vodpod.com/w/video_embed/Groupvideo.3432627” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” AllowScriptAccess=”sameDomain” pluginspage=”http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer” wmode=”transparent” flashvars=” width=”425” height=”350” />
• The fact that when I searched for the spelling of Snuffleupagus, I landed on the IMDB page of an actor credited as “Mr. Snuffleupagaus (back half)”: Awesome!