According to Publishers Weekly, Ballantine Books has purchased a memoir written by Jenny Sandford, the wife of South Carolina governor Mark Sandford. The publisher calls the book an “inspirational memoir” that “will grapple with the universal issue of maintaining integrity and a sense of self during life’s difficult times.” Governor Sandford became tabloid fodder back in June when it was discovered he was having an affair with an Argentine woman. Jenny Sandford’s memoir will be on stands in May 2010.
Posted September 22 2009 — 11:43 AM EDT
- Jimmy Kimmel's Christmas Wall could get you through the holidays
- John Krasinski to narrate Disney nature film 'Born in China'
- 'Fresh Off the Boat': Rich Blomquist praises the casting, condemns Tamagotchis
- Why Chris Pratt retired his go-to karaoke song
- Meyers' writers take on black Santa in Jokes Seth Can't Tell segment
- Donald Trump is TIME's Person of the Year
- Ryan Adams announces new album and releases first song
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem