The arguments have started in the extortion trial involving John Travolta, says the Associated Press. Today, prosecutors alleged a paramedic treating Jett Travolta, John’s late son, threatened to release private information unless the Pulp Fiction star paid them $25 million. Though Travolta is expected to take the stand, he was not present while prosecutors went over evidence in the case Tuesday.
Posted September 22 2009 — 6:12 PM EDT
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry