Actor Jackson Rathbone, who plays vampire Jasper Hale in the Twilight film series, was injured Sept. 22 and taken to a hospital, according to a statement from film producers Summit Entertainment. Rathbone was slightly hurt during a fight-scene rehearsal for the third movie in the franchise, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. “He’s fine and is back at work,” a spokesperson for Summit said.
Posted September 23 2009 — 8:05 PM EDT
- Game of Thrones actor Peter Vaughan dies at 93
- Trevor Noah blames Donald Trump's advisors for enabling his tweeting
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' teaser trailer broke a Marvel record
- Will Smith: 'Bad Boys 3' is 'very close'
- Pixar’s 'Coco' reveals cast and plot details
- Jimmy Kimmel dings Trump while discussing Oscars gig
- Stephen Colbert mocks Donald Trump for Taiwan call
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'