We know Dan Brown can sell books: His latest, The Lost Symbol, moved a million in a single day. But, it turns out, he can even sell other authors’ titles. Ever since Lynne McTaggart’s The Intention Experiment received a mention in Symbol, publisher Martha Levin says there’s been a ”steady rise” in sales for the self-help tome about noetics and the idea that the more people who share a thought, the likelier it is to come true. ”We’re thrilled,” she says. Behold the power of positive thinking.
Posted September 25 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good