We know Dan Brown can sell books: His latest, The Lost Symbol, moved a million in a single day. But, it turns out, he can even sell other authors’ titles. Ever since Lynne McTaggart’s The Intention Experiment received a mention in Symbol, publisher Martha Levin says there’s been a ”steady rise” in sales for the self-help tome about noetics and the idea that the more people who share a thought, the likelier it is to come true. ”We’re thrilled,” she says. Behold the power of positive thinking.
Posted September 25 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Catch' costume designer joins Betsy Beers on Shondaland Revealed
- Drake releases new album 'Views' on iTunes
- 'Orphan Black' creators talk mystery of Delphine's disappearance
- Bernie Sanders transforms into a perfect George in 'Seinfeld'
- Emilia Clarke, Sam Claflin get smitten in 'Me Before You' trailer
- 'Nice Guys' Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe go retro in '70s-style trailer
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star reacts to Stephanie's cold move