We know Dan Brown can sell books: His latest, The Lost Symbol, moved a million in a single day. But, it turns out, he can even sell other authors’ titles. Ever since Lynne McTaggart’s The Intention Experiment received a mention in Symbol, publisher Martha Levin says there’s been a ”steady rise” in sales for the self-help tome about noetics and the idea that the more people who share a thought, the likelier it is to come true. ”We’re thrilled,” she says. Behold the power of positive thinking.
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!