We know Dan Brown can sell books: His latest, The Lost Symbol, moved a million in a single day. But, it turns out, he can even sell other authors’ titles. Ever since Lynne McTaggart’s The Intention Experiment received a mention in Symbol, publisher Martha Levin says there’s been a ”steady rise” in sales for the self-help tome about noetics and the idea that the more people who share a thought, the likelier it is to come true. ”We’re thrilled,” she says. Behold the power of positive thinking.
Posted September 25 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan's brutal kill scene recreated with Legos
- JoJo honors Selena with 'Dreaming of You' cover in hometown
- 'Supernatural': Ackles, Padalecki discuss the effects of Mary's choice
- 'Pitch' EP explains the heartbreaking reveal behind the premiere twist
- Bryan Cranston performs dramatic reading of 'Shout Out to My Ex'
- Stephen Colbert scolds Run the Jewels for suggestive new Halloween song
- Amy Schumer on 'Formation' video backlash: 'It was never a parody'