We know Dan Brown can sell books: His latest, The Lost Symbol, moved a million in a single day. But, it turns out, he can even sell other authors’ titles. Ever since Lynne McTaggart’s The Intention Experiment received a mention in Symbol, publisher Martha Levin says there’s been a ”steady rise” in sales for the self-help tome about noetics and the idea that the more people who share a thought, the likelier it is to come true. ”We’re thrilled,” she says. Behold the power of positive thinking.
Posted September 25 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters