Charlie Cox, Donald Sutherland, and Gillian Anderson will join William Hurt and Ethan Hawke in the $25.5 million telepic adaptation of Moby Dick, Variety reports. Cox (Stardust) will star as the crewman narrator Ishmael in the classic tale, while Sutherland will play Father Mapple and Anderson will play Ahab’s wife, Elizabeth. Hurt was previously set to play Ahab, and Hawke first officer Starbuck. Overseas distributor TeleMunchen is producing.
Posted September 28 2009 — 5:13 AM EDT
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- 6 show-stopping highlights from 'VH1 Divas: Unsilent Night'
- Twitter's #MakeABandLazy helps musicians settle in for a nap
- Elton John confirms there is 'no truth' to retirement rumors
- Powerful new ad spotlights gun violence warning signs people miss
- Mark Wahlberg feels 'celebrities did, do, and shouldn't' talk about politics
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big