Actors Hugh Dancy and Claire Danes got married a few weeks ago, People.com reports. The couple, who wed in France, met on the set of the 2007 drama Evening. Danes came to prominence as the star of My So Called Life and Baz Luhrmann’s Romeo + Juliet, while American audiences know Dancy from his roles in Confessions of a Shopaholic and The Jane Austen Book Club.
Posted September 28 2009 — 7:56 PM EDT
- 'Please Like Me' finds U.S. home
- Lin-Manuel Miranda's amazing 2016, in GIFs
- Tomi Lahren responds to backlash over 'friendship' with Trevor Noah, Charlamagne
- Adele, Channing Tatum make YouTube's top trending videos of 2016
- 'GoT' vs. 'TWD': Which show has the higher kill count?
- Tina Fey on Trump-Baldwin Twitter feud: 'It just makes me feel sick'
- Netflix reveals the most popular TV and movies binge pairings
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot