Variety reports that EW contributor Stephen King will turn his novella The Colorado Kid into an hour-long series for independent production company E1 Entertainment, which worked on Hung. King’s new project, to be titled Haven, is about a spooky town in Maine where cursed people andsupernatural forces are investigated by FBI agent Audrey Parker. King will work with most of the team from his USA series The Dead Zone. E1 has already committed to producing 13 episodes of Haven.
Posted September 29 2009 — 4:00 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony