Marc Webb, director of indie hit (500) Days of Summer, is in talks to direct the English-language remake of Danish thriller Just Another Love Story, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Ole Bornedal’s original film, which played at Sundance 2008, is about a crime photographer who pretends to be the boyfriend of an amnesiac woman, whose real boyfriend seeks revenge. Webb has also signed on to direct thriller Age of Rage for Fox Searchlight and has been in talks to direct a new rock musical update of Jesus Christ Superstar for Universal.
Posted September 30 2009 — 4:00 AM EDT
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' delayed until 2019
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday