According to the autopsy report obtained by the AP, with the exception of the drug overdose, Michael Jackson was an otherwise healthy man when he died. The report indicates that his 136 pounds were in the acceptable range for a 5-foot-9 man. His heart was strong and his kidneys along with most of his other organs were normal. The 50-year old pop star did have arthritis in the lower spine and plaque buildup in his leg arteries. It seems his most serious condition involved his lungs, which the autopsy report said were chronically inflamed and left him short of breath. However, the report says that the condition was not severe enough to be a contributing cause of death.
Posted October 1 2009 — 6:58 PM EDT
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry
- Kids explain the story of Christmas for Jimmy Kimmel
- 'Rogue One' director says he stole the Death Star plans from set
- Trump slams 'Apprentice' producing reports as 'rediculous'
- Lacey Chabert shares her list of Hallmark holiday movie musts
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z