Speaking on an Italian talk show Parla Con Me, Quentin Tarantino confirms his plans to make a Kill Bill 3. The writer/director – whose last film Inglourious Basterds has generated over $245 million in worldwide box office – says that he will make another installment of his successful Kill Bill series, but that he wants there to be a 10-year break between the second and third film. That would put Kill Bill 3 with a 2014 release date and his star Uma Thurman at 44, just the right age to kick more ass.
Posted October 1 2009 — 4:42 PM EDT
- Paula Abdul, Adam Copeland, and more bring 'Bookaboo' to Amazon
- Seth Meyers analyzes Donald Trump's fallout from the debate
- What to Watch Wednesday: Take sides in the 'Younger' love triangle
- James Corden performs with the Backstreet Boys
- See Usain Bolt dust James Corden and Owen Wilson in 100-meter race
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': The director's identity revealed?
- 'This Is Us' creator Dan Fogelman on that gut-punch ending