Speaking on an Italian talk show Parla Con Me, Quentin Tarantino confirms his plans to make a Kill Bill 3. The writer/director – whose last film Inglourious Basterds has generated over $245 million in worldwide box office – says that he will make another installment of his successful Kill Bill series, but that he wants there to be a 10-year break between the second and third film. That would put Kill Bill 3 with a 2014 release date and his star Uma Thurman at 44, just the right age to kick more ass.
Posted October 1 2009 — 4:42 PM EDT
- Sarah Jessica Parker: New HBO show isn't 'Sex and the City’
- 'The Larry Sanders Show' reruns returning to HBO this fall
- 'Stranger Things' cast and fans scared with even 'Stranger' prank
- HBO chief spars with critics over rape scenes
- Nick Cannon says he was hit with Mariah Carey diss on 'Wild 'N Out'
- 'True Detective' not dead yet, HBO insists
- Jimmy Fallon Snapchats Martha Stewart's cooking on 'The Tonight Show'