Speaking on an Italian talk show Parla Con Me, Quentin Tarantino confirms his plans to make a Kill Bill 3. The writer/director – whose last film Inglourious Basterds has generated over $245 million in worldwide box office – says that he will make another installment of his successful Kill Bill series, but that he wants there to be a 10-year break between the second and third film. That would put Kill Bill 3 with a 2014 release date and his star Uma Thurman at 44, just the right age to kick more ass.
Posted October 1 2009 — 4:42 PM EDT
- 'Quantico' boss talks the agent vs. analysts dynamic, teases next week's episode
- Josh Stamberg on going full frontal on 'The Affair': 'It's a weird day at work'
- Did the 'Fear the Walking Dead' season finale satisfy?
- See the new trailer for Martin Scorsese's HBO series, 'Vinyl'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': The 9 best lines from 'The Funeral'
- How 'Blindspot' is hiding more clues in plain sight
- Goo Goo Dolls announce 'A Boy Named Goo' 20th anniversary release