Richard Jenkins, best known for his starring role in last year’s The Visitor, will play the lead adult character in the remake of the 2008 original Swedish arthouse film Let the Right One In. Accompanying him in the horror flick to be directed by Cloverfield helmer Matt Reeves are two teens Kodi Smit-McPhee and Chloe Moretz. Smit-McPhee can next be seen opposite Viggo Mortensen in The Road, while Moretz recently starred in this summer’s indie hit (500) Days of Summer. Production on the film begins in November in New Mexico.
Posted October 1 2009 — 7:02 PM EDT
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big