Bored to Death, HBO’s new comedy starring Jason Schwartzman as a mentally-blocked writer who moonlights as a private detective, was picked up for a second season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The most recent episode, which followed Curb Your Enthusiasm’s Seinfeld reunion installment, racked up 1.1 million viewers, up 51 percent from last week.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'American Idol' alum Justin Guarini on how he became Diet Dr. Pepper’s Lil' Sweet
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Netflix orders season 2 of 'Bloodline'
- 'Room 237' team launches Kickstarter campaign for mysterious new project
- Nathan Fillion shares his love letter to 'Walking Dead'
- Kevin Hooks to direct Nelson Mandela mini-series for BET Networks
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!