American Idol’s Idol Gives Back charity special will return for a third edition April 21, The Hollywood Reporter reveals. The 2010 special, which airs during the top-seven results show that Wednesday night, will benefit Children’s Health Fund, Feeding America, Malaria No More, Save the Children, and the United Nations Foundation. Idol Gives Back has raised $140 million so far.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!