American Idol’s Idol Gives Back charity special will return for a third edition April 21, The Hollywood Reporter reveals. The 2010 special, which airs during the top-seven results show that Wednesday night, will benefit Children’s Health Fund, Feeding America, Malaria No More, Save the Children, and the United Nations Foundation. Idol Gives Back has raised $140 million so far.
Posted October 6 2009 — 4:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade