American Idol’s Idol Gives Back charity special will return for a third edition April 21, The Hollywood Reporter reveals. The 2010 special, which airs during the top-seven results show that Wednesday night, will benefit Children’s Health Fund, Feeding America, Malaria No More, Save the Children, and the United Nations Foundation. Idol Gives Back has raised $140 million so far.
Posted October 6 2009 — 4:00 AM EDT
- Shelley Long joins road trip film 'Different Flowers'
- Relive Hillary Clinton dancing to the 'Macarena' at the 1996 DNC
- 'Bad Boys 3' director to write 'Uncharted' movie adaptation
- Sony deletes 'Ghostbusters' tweet congratulating Hillary Clinton
- 'Harry Potter & the Cursed Child': Bookstores prepare release parties
- Did 'The Vampire Diaries' just cast Matt Donovan's dad?
- 'Sharknado 4' director teases Tara Reid return and even more jokes