American Idol’s Idol Gives Back charity special will return for a third edition April 21, The Hollywood Reporter reveals. The 2010 special, which airs during the top-seven results show that Wednesday night, will benefit Children’s Health Fund, Feeding America, Malaria No More, Save the Children, and the United Nations Foundation. Idol Gives Back has raised $140 million so far.
Posted October 6 2009 — 4:00 AM EDT
- U2 pays tribute to deceased tour manager at Los Angeles concert
- Kit Harington and Alicia Vikander are a darling 'Testament of Youth' in exclusive clip
- 'Jaws' turns 40, returns to theaters for another feeding
- J.K. Rowling blasts Westboro Baptist Church over anti-gay marriage tweet
- Jon Stewart slams FIFA fraud scandal
- '19 Kids and Counting' spinoff may be in the works
- 'Game of Thrones' star explains (again) why she turned down '50 Shades of Grey'