Former Republican congressman and current ‘Star’ Tom DeLay will announce his departure from season 9 of ABC’s Dancing With the Stars on tonight’s 9 p.m. results show, according to E!’s Malkin and People. Stress fractures in both of DeLay’s feet had recently turned serious enough for the show’s producers and medical staff to advise him not to perform in Monday night’s show; DeLay danced the samba with a sparkly elephant on the back of his jacket anyway. An ABC rep declined to comment to EW.
Posted October 6 2009 — 4:05 PM EDT
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' director reveals early design for Star-Lord's mask
- Idris Elba has 'nothing constructive to say' about Bond speculation