A sequel to 2007’s The Simpsons Movie will have to wait until after the television show has finished its historic run. Variety reports that creators Matt Groening and Al Jean claimed that the making of the first film was so exhausting that any plans for a hypothetical follow-up will only take shape if and when the show, which is contracted for two more seasons, goes off the air.
Posted October 7 2009 — 5:55 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony