Now Project Runway fans can “make it work” in the comfort of their own home. Weinstein Co. and Atari are partnering to create a Project Runway video game for Nintendo’s Wii. The title will bow in the spring and will feature the show’s host Heidi Klum as well as fashion mentor Tim Gunn. According to Variety.com, the game will follow the TV show’s format with players competing as fashion designers. They will be able to create different designs and then using the Wii Balance Board, they can play the model and walk the runway themselves.
Posted October 8 2009 — 7:51 PM EDT
- Emma Stone leads a very bad theatre showcase in 'SNL' sketch
- 'SNL' and Emma Stone give Christmas candles a holiday theme song
- 'Saturday Night Live' searches for Hillary Clinton in the woods
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big