After tackling Equus on Broadway in 2008, Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe may return to the New York stage, but this time in musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, according to a report in Variety. It would be the first musical for Radcliffe. At this point, the revival of the 1961 musical is in its early stages and sources told Variety that, while no other cast is yet in place, a reading is scheduled for December, and the continuation of the production would hinge on the reading. Hairspray and Chicago producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron are set to produce.
Posted October 9 2009 — 5:57 AM EDT
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996