After tackling Equus on Broadway in 2008, Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe may return to the New York stage, but this time in musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, according to a report in Variety. It would be the first musical for Radcliffe. At this point, the revival of the 1961 musical is in its early stages and sources told Variety that, while no other cast is yet in place, a reading is scheduled for December, and the continuation of the production would hinge on the reading. Hairspray and Chicago producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron are set to produce.
Posted October 9 2009 — 5:57 AM EDT
- 'The Founder' starring Michael Keaton gets November 2016 release
- 'American Idol' guest mentor Boy George picks the frontrunners of the Top 9
- Sherlock creator: Making U.S. fans wait longer is 'bloody nonsense'
- Marvel changes the Avengers lineup, adding Ms. Marvel and Miles Morales
- One Direction address Zayn Malik's exit: 'It's far from over'
- Jason Alexander to replace Larry David in 'Fish in the Dark' on Broadway
- Former 'Mad Men' stars talk saying goodbye and the 'brilliantly talented' Jon Hamm
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!