After tackling Equus on Broadway in 2008, Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe may return to the New York stage, but this time in musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, according to a report in Variety. It would be the first musical for Radcliffe. At this point, the revival of the 1961 musical is in its early stages and sources told Variety that, while no other cast is yet in place, a reading is scheduled for December, and the continuation of the production would hinge on the reading. Hairspray and Chicago producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron are set to produce.
Posted October 9 2009 — 5:57 AM EDT
- 'Wildest Dreams' director responds to allegations of colonialism in Taylor Swift video
- How the new Oscar producers plan to change the show (and make it shorter)
- 'Batmetal Returns' to cover Dethklok, and destroy some of your favorite cartoon characters
- Cute 10-year-old girl stymies NFL stars with great questions
- Ansel Elgort to star in '80s CIA drama 'Code Name Veil'
- 'Concussion' director hits back at NYT 'hatchet-job'
- 'The 100' boss shares sneak peek at Clarke's new look
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!