After tackling Equus on Broadway in 2008, Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe may return to the New York stage, but this time in musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, according to a report in Variety. It would be the first musical for Radcliffe. At this point, the revival of the 1961 musical is in its early stages and sources told Variety that, while no other cast is yet in place, a reading is scheduled for December, and the continuation of the production would hinge on the reading. Hairspray and Chicago producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron are set to produce.
Posted October 9 2009 — 5:57 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters