After tackling Equus on Broadway in 2008, Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe may return to the New York stage, but this time in musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, according to a report in Variety. It would be the first musical for Radcliffe. At this point, the revival of the 1961 musical is in its early stages and sources told Variety that, while no other cast is yet in place, a reading is scheduled for December, and the continuation of the production would hinge on the reading. Hairspray and Chicago producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron are set to produce.
Posted October 9 2009 — 5:57 AM EDT
- Ryan Murphy says The WB was 'very homophobic' during 'Popular'
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' announces 12 new houseguests
- Kid Cudi's new album will feature Pharrell, Willow Smith, more
- Trump vs. Clinton debate: 8 things that could change everything
- 'Chicago P.D.' sneak peek: Lindsay declares her love for Halstead
- WATCH: The story behind the $250 sci-fi film 'Phobe' — exclusive video
- Harry Potter-themed wine dinner coming to Chicago