After tackling Equus on Broadway in 2008, Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe may return to the New York stage, but this time in musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, according to a report in Variety. It would be the first musical for Radcliffe. At this point, the revival of the 1961 musical is in its early stages and sources told Variety that, while no other cast is yet in place, a reading is scheduled for December, and the continuation of the production would hinge on the reading. Hairspray and Chicago producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron are set to produce.
Posted October 9 2009 — 5:57 AM EDT
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- How do Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy compare?
- Watch out, Frank and Claire: Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Taylor Towsend will play Julie Cooper in 'The O.C. Musical'
- The wedding is over for It Shoulda Been You on Broadway
- 'Teen Wolf' season 4 DVD: See the limited edition art for Comic-Con
- Donald Trump doubles down on Mexico comments: 'It’s totally accurate'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!