Bravo has confirmed to EW.com that the taping for the reunion special of The Real Housewives of Atlanta has been postponed due to the death of star Kandi Burruss’ ex-fiance Ashley “A.J.” Jewell on Oct. 2. (Entertainment Tonight Online and CNN.com first reported the story.) Bravo still plans to air the two-part special as originally planned on Oct. 29 and Nov. 5.
Posted October 12 2009 — 5:17 PM EDT
- Emma Stone leads a very bad theatre showcase in 'SNL' sketch
- 'SNL' and Emma Stone give Christmas candles a holiday theme song
- 'Saturday Night Live' searches for Hillary Clinton in the woods
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big