Tilda Swinton has joined the fight against Donald Trump’s planned golf resort in Edinburgh, Scotland, the Associated Press reports. The Academy Award winner is among 15,000 protesters who signed a petition objecting to the multi-million-dollar project, which would displace four residents from the coastal property to build a luxury hotel, a golf course, and housing. Trump was given permission to build in the environmentally sensitive area last year.
Posted October 13 2009 — 7:31 AM EDT
- Carpool Karaoke confession: Madonna made out with Michael Jackson
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot