20th Century Fox has officially named their upcoming Tom Cruise vehicle Knight & Day. The action comedy, which had been previously called Wichita and Trouble Man, follows a man (Cruise) and woman (Cameron Diaz) who become fugitives. Co-stars include Peter Sarsgaard, Viola Davis, Paul Dano and Maggie Grace. The film is directed and co-writted by James Mangold.
Posted October 13 2009 — 4:39 PM EDT
- Madonna calls out 'blatant sexism' in Billboard acceptance speech
- Arnold Schwarzenegger on Donald Trump: 'I want my ratings higher than his'
- WATCH: Patrick Wilson, Ian McShane face off in 'The Hollow Point' clip
- 'Days of our Lives' actor Joseph Mascolo dies at 87
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead': Bruce Campbell previews 'pretty big' season finale
- Shaquille O'Neal lip syncs Beyoncé's 'All Night'
- MSNBC anchor apologizes for saying Fox News held party at Trump hotel