Singer Avril Lavigne, 24, filed for divorce from Sum 41 singer and guitarist Deryck Whibley, 29, on Oct. 9 in Los Angeles, according to People. The couple announced their separation last month and had been married since July 2006. Lavigne has asked the court to deny spousal support for Whibley.
Posted October 14 2009 — 8:50 PM EDT
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'