Singer Avril Lavigne, 24, filed for divorce from Sum 41 singer and guitarist Deryck Whibley, 29, on Oct. 9 in Los Angeles, according to People. The couple announced their separation last month and had been married since July 2006. Lavigne has asked the court to deny spousal support for Whibley.
Posted October 14 2009 — 8:50 PM EDT
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early