Singer Avril Lavigne, 24, filed for divorce from Sum 41 singer and guitarist Deryck Whibley, 29, on Oct. 9 in Los Angeles, according to People. The couple announced their separation last month and had been married since July 2006. Lavigne has asked the court to deny spousal support for Whibley.
Posted October 14 2009 — 8:50 PM EDT
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital
- Adam McKay recounts how Johnny Depp agreed to play Trump
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special
- Ben Stiller on the death of his mother, Anne Meara: 'It affects me constantly'