A disgraced governor, The Straw, and Cyndi Lauper will compete in the next season of NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice. At least that’s what The New York Post captured on West 15th Street in Manhattan, in a photo of what appeared to be a shoot for the upcoming program. In addition to Rod Blagojevich, Darryl Strawberry and Lauper, the Post is reporting that this season’s rivals will include comic Sinbad, Sharon Osbourne, Bret Michaels, Holly Robinson Peete, comic Carol Leifer, wrestlers Goldberg and Maria Kanellis, chef Curtis Stone, and swimmer Summer Sanders.
Posted October 16 2009 — 1:40 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony