Kelly Ripa and her husband Mark Consuelos are set to return to All My Children for the soap’s 40th anniversary, the AP reports. AMC will celebrate the anniversary on Jan. 5, 2010; Ripa and Consuelos, who both left the show in 2002, will return for episodes airing Jan. 4-5 as their old characters of Hayley Vaughn and Mateo Santos. Ripa said that Live With Regis and Kelly will show behind the scenes footage from their return to the show.
Posted October 19 2009 — 6:38 PM EDT
- 'Once Upon a Time' promo reveals heartbreaking death
- Jack Black meets the cast of Broadway's 'School of Rock'
- See Ellen DeGeneres scare Chris Evans and Elizabeth Olsen
- See the Dixie Chicks cover Beyoncé's 'Daddy Lessons'
- New 'Call of Duty' teasers warn of a new enemy
- Beyoncé scores her sixth No. 1 album with 'Lemonade'
- Zac Efron once cried to try to get out of a ticket
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch