Kelly Ripa and her husband Mark Consuelos are set to return to All My Children for the soap’s 40th anniversary, the AP reports. AMC will celebrate the anniversary on Jan. 5, 2010; Ripa and Consuelos, who both left the show in 2002, will return for episodes airing Jan. 4-5 as their old characters of Hayley Vaughn and Mateo Santos. Ripa said that Live With Regis and Kelly will show behind the scenes footage from their return to the show.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Penultimate Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Art of Evolution sets the stage for an intense finale
- Who said it: Tony Stark or Robert Downey Jr.?
- Paul Giamatti is anti-dildo in 'Inside Amy Schumer' clip
- Manny Pacquiao being sued for failure to disclose injury ahead of Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight
- Reese Witherspoon and Aidy Bryant almost run away together twice in ‘SNL’ promo
- Nathan Lane sings tribute to David Letterman on ‘Late Show’
- 'The Royals' exclusive clip: Prince Liam drunk sings a Disney song
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!