Kelly Ripa and her husband Mark Consuelos are set to return to All My Children for the soap’s 40th anniversary, the AP reports. AMC will celebrate the anniversary on Jan. 5, 2010; Ripa and Consuelos, who both left the show in 2002, will return for episodes airing Jan. 4-5 as their old characters of Hayley Vaughn and Mateo Santos. Ripa said that Live With Regis and Kelly will show behind the scenes footage from their return to the show.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!