NBC has picked up a new Biggest Loser spinoff starring trainer Jillian Michaels, Variety reports. The network has ordered eight episodes of Losing It with Jillian Michaels, produced by Reveille and Empowered Media. The premise of the show is that Michaels will move in with families (with children ages nine and up) to change their diet and exercise habits.
Posted October 19 2009 — 8:33 PM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday