About a year after she famously turned down Oprah Winfrey’s invitation to appear on her talk show, Sarah Palin will finally take a seat on Oprah’s couch on Nov. 16, according to People. During the 2008 presidential campaign, many believed that Palin declined the invite because Winfrey was such an outspoken supporter of the rival ticket. But months ago, Winfrey predicted that Palin might have a change of heart when it was time to promote her upcoming memoir Going Rogue: An American Life, saying, “Maybe she’ll talk to me now that she has a book deal.”
Posted October 20 2009 — 3:43 PM EDT
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages