About a year after she famously turned down Oprah Winfrey’s invitation to appear on her talk show, Sarah Palin will finally take a seat on Oprah’s couch on Nov. 16, according to People. During the 2008 presidential campaign, many believed that Palin declined the invite because Winfrey was such an outspoken supporter of the rival ticket. But months ago, Winfrey predicted that Palin might have a change of heart when it was time to promote her upcoming memoir Going Rogue: An American Life, saying, “Maybe she’ll talk to me now that she has a book deal.”
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: ‘not perfect,' 'determined’
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A