About a year after she famously turned down Oprah Winfrey’s invitation to appear on her talk show, Sarah Palin will finally take a seat on Oprah’s couch on Nov. 16, according to People. During the 2008 presidential campaign, many believed that Palin declined the invite because Winfrey was such an outspoken supporter of the rival ticket. But months ago, Winfrey predicted that Palin might have a change of heart when it was time to promote her upcoming memoir Going Rogue: An American Life, saying, “Maybe she’ll talk to me now that she has a book deal.”
Posted October 20 2009 — 3:43 PM EDT
- Daniel Radcliffe says he was 'not wanking' on set of 'Harry Potter'
- Matthew Weiner will direct an episode of 'Orange is the New Black'
- Deathwatch Winter TV Survival Odds
- M.I.A. follows group of refugees in powerful 'Borders' video
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'The Flash,' 'HTGAWM,' 'Arrow,' & more
- Ridley Scott reveals how 'Alien: Covenant' will connect to 'Alien'
- J.K. Rowling explains why Harry Potter named his son after Snape