About a year after she famously turned down Oprah Winfrey’s invitation to appear on her talk show, Sarah Palin will finally take a seat on Oprah’s couch on Nov. 16, according to People. During the 2008 presidential campaign, many believed that Palin declined the invite because Winfrey was such an outspoken supporter of the rival ticket. But months ago, Winfrey predicted that Palin might have a change of heart when it was time to promote her upcoming memoir Going Rogue: An American Life, saying, “Maybe she’ll talk to me now that she has a book deal.”
Posted October 20 2009 — 3:43 PM EDT
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'Fantastic Four' cast says they still haven't seen the film
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!