About a year after she famously turned down Oprah Winfrey’s invitation to appear on her talk show, Sarah Palin will finally take a seat on Oprah’s couch on Nov. 16, according to People. During the 2008 presidential campaign, many believed that Palin declined the invite because Winfrey was such an outspoken supporter of the rival ticket. But months ago, Winfrey predicted that Palin might have a change of heart when it was time to promote her upcoming memoir Going Rogue: An American Life, saying, “Maybe she’ll talk to me now that she has a book deal.”
Posted October 20 2009 — 3:43 PM EDT
- Julia Roberts to play Jacob Tremblay's mom in 'Wonder' adaptation
- Arsenio Hall sues Sinead O’Connor for $5 million over Prince drug claims
- Melissa Benoist joins Boston bombing movie 'Patriots Day'
- The Goo Goo Dolls talk not wanting to "make the same record again'
- Anne Hathaway turning drone-war play 'Grounded' into movie
- James Franco, Russell Crowe 'Blood Meridian' adaptation scrapped
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses drop season 5 finale teasers