Cary Fukunaga, who directed Sundance selection Sin nombre, is in advanced talks to direct a new version of Jane Eyre, Variety reports. He would work with Moira Buffini’s script for the project, from England’s Ruby Films and BBC Films.
Posted October 21 2009 — 4:00 AM EDT
- Strong first reactions to 'Rogue One' hit after premiere
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'