Lisa Kudrow and Dan Bucatinsky are developing a comedy for Showtime based on Craig Chester’s memoir Why the Long Face?. Variety reports that the TV adaptation, tentatively titled Rapture, would follow 9-year-old Chester coming to terms with his homosexuality in a devoutly Christian family.
Posted October 22 2009 — 4:00 AM EDT
- Documentary about INXS singer Michael Hutchence is in the works
- 'Prison Break' clip shows the importance of a stick of gum
- Michael C. Hall to reprise Bowie's 'Lazarus' in London
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, more to play iHeartRadio Music Festival
- ‘Halt and Catch Fire’ installs Matthew Lillard for season 3
- LCD Soundsystem close out inaugural Panorama Festival
- 'At least 30' people arrested at Guns 'N Roses concert
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'
- Comic-Con 2016 Star Portraits: Day 3