Lisa Kudrow and Dan Bucatinsky are developing a comedy for Showtime based on Craig Chester’s memoir Why the Long Face?. Variety reports that the TV adaptation, tentatively titled Rapture, would follow 9-year-old Chester coming to terms with his homosexuality in a devoutly Christian family.
Posted October 22 2009 — 4:00 AM EDT
- The Weeknd lives through a car crash in 'The Hills' video
- Vanessa Bayer, Fred Armisen, more appear in new Jenny Lewis video
- Neil Young thought Florence Welch was 'a man with a high voice'
- New 'League of Extraordinary Gentlemen'?
- Blink-182, Tom DeLonge: 'friendly divorce'
- Rob Delaney and Sharon Horgan make messy love in Amazon’s 'Catastrophe'
- How Walk the Moon scored a summer pop hit in 'Shut Up and Dance'
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!