Lisa Kudrow and Dan Bucatinsky are developing a comedy for Showtime based on Craig Chester’s memoir Why the Long Face?. Variety reports that the TV adaptation, tentatively titled Rapture, would follow 9-year-old Chester coming to terms with his homosexuality in a devoutly Christian family.
Posted October 22 2009 — 4:00 AM EDT
- Sluggish Fourth of July boxoffice no picnic for Hollywood
- Michael Fassbender is the Dude for upcoming 'Big Lebowski' live read in Montreal
- ESPN pulls golf tourney off Trump course
- Jerry Weintraub, veteran Hollywood producer, dies at 77
- Bill Cosby said in '05 deposition he acquired drugs to give women for sex
- Exclusive 'Royal Pains' clip: Hank is suspicious of Evan and Boris
- LeBron James will premiere Amy Schumer's Trainwreck in Akron
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!