Rob Hardy will direct the sequel Stomp the Yard 2: Homecoming, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Columbus Short, who played DJ in the first film, is in talks to reprise his role. The sequel will start shooting next month in Atlanta. Hardy’s past work includes The Gospel and episodes of ER and Heroes.
Posted October 22 2009 — 4:00 AM EDT
- 'The Good Place' star D'Arcy Carden on that Janet twist
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' boss talks quick death and new life
- RZA slams Azealia Banks for her Russell Crowe assault claims
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Torrey DeVitto says goodbye to Melissa Hastings
- Josh Gad boards Kenneth Branagh's 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Box Office Preview: 'Madea,' 'Jack Reacher' Battle for No. 1
- 'Miss Peregrine's' author to pen second trilogy