Rob Hardy will direct the sequel Stomp the Yard 2: Homecoming, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Columbus Short, who played DJ in the first film, is in talks to reprise his role. The sequel will start shooting next month in Atlanta. Hardy’s past work includes The Gospel and episodes of ER and Heroes.
Posted October 22 2009 — 4:00 AM EDT
- Inside Alanis Morissette's 'Jagged Little Pill' massive reissue
- 9 things we learned about Sara Bareilles from her new book
- Matt Damon and Kim Kardashian are 'Stuck on Uranus': See the parody trailer
- Misty Copeland gives stunning performance with Yo-Yo Ma on 'The Late Show'
- How John McCain reacted to losing the election in 2008
- Shaquille O'Neal & Hugh Jackman play 'Phone Booth' for Fallon
- Gender-swapped 'Twilight'? Meet Beau and Edythe