Rob Hardy will direct the sequel Stomp the Yard 2: Homecoming, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Columbus Short, who played DJ in the first film, is in talks to reprise his role. The sequel will start shooting next month in Atlanta. Hardy’s past work includes The Gospel and episodes of ER and Heroes.
Posted October 22 2009 — 4:00 AM EDT
- New 'American Horror Story' season 6 teasers will make your skin crawl
- DNC: Chelsea Clinton references 'A Wrinkle in Time,' 'Police Academy'
- Hillary Clinton quotes 'Hamilton,' slams Trump in rousing DNC speech
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton