TNT has greenlit a drama pilot called Delta Blues, which will be executive produced by George Clooney for his Smokehouse Pictures. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the project is about an unusual Memphis police officer who also works as an Elvis impersonator. Cold Case’s Liz Garcia wrote the script with Josh Harto.
Posted October 27 2009 — 4:00 AM EDT
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale