Fox’s popular new musical-comedy, Glee, has won a Diversity Award from the Multicultural Motion Picture Association. Variety reports that the show’s cast will be celebrated as television’s favorite new ensemble at a ceremony on Nov. 22. Other honorees will include the casts of NCIS: Los Angeles, Parks and Recreation, Lincoln Heights, and actors Taraji P. Henson and Masi Oka.
Posted October 28 2009 — 5:52 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters