Fox’s popular new musical-comedy, Glee, has won a Diversity Award from the Multicultural Motion Picture Association. Variety reports that the show’s cast will be celebrated as television’s favorite new ensemble at a ceremony on Nov. 22. Other honorees will include the casts of NCIS: Los Angeles, Parks and Recreation, Lincoln Heights, and actors Taraji P. Henson and Masi Oka.
Posted October 28 2009 — 5:52 AM EDT
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'
- 'Game of Thrones' star Maisie Williams: 'It's time to wrap this up'