Fox’s popular new musical-comedy, Glee, has won a Diversity Award from the Multicultural Motion Picture Association. Variety reports that the show’s cast will be celebrated as television’s favorite new ensemble at a ceremony on Nov. 22. Other honorees will include the casts of NCIS: Los Angeles, Parks and Recreation, Lincoln Heights, and actors Taraji P. Henson and Masi Oka.
Posted October 28 2009 — 5:52 AM EDT
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'
- New York Comic Con: What we learned from the 'Once Upon a Time' panel
- See Dwayne Johnson's latest post-gym dance moves
- Ava DuVernay, Catherine Hardwicke respond to Hollywood gender discrimination probe
- There will be magazine cover drama in Lifetime's 'Melrose Place' movie
- 'Blindspot' gets full season order