Fox’s popular new musical-comedy, Glee, has won a Diversity Award from the Multicultural Motion Picture Association. Variety reports that the show’s cast will be celebrated as television’s favorite new ensemble at a ceremony on Nov. 22. Other honorees will include the casts of NCIS: Los Angeles, Parks and Recreation, Lincoln Heights, and actors Taraji P. Henson and Masi Oka.
Posted October 28 2009 — 5:52 AM EDT
- Shondaland Revealed on heartbreaking Calzona-centric 'Grey's Anatomy'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' season 5 winner feels 'validated'
- Justin Timberlake's new song 'Can't Stop the Feeling' is here
- The new Han Solo is …
- 'Orphan Black' creators on their first Italian phone sex scene
- 'Les Misérables' director Tom Hooper to bring 'Cats' to the big screen
- 'Scandal' reveals presidential nominees