The AP is reporting that Dennis Hopper has been diagnosed with prostate cancer according to his manager Sam Maydew. He’s canceled all travel plans to focus on treatment, which he’s undergoing at the University of Southern California. Hopper, 73, will not make a scheduled appearance at an exhibition of his art and photography at the Australian Centre for the Moving Image in Melbourne. He recently finished shooting the second season of the Starz series Crash.
Posted October 30 2009 — 8:17 AM EDT
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' becomes third-biggest debut of 2016
- Stone Temple Pilots remember Scott Weiland one year after his death
- What to Watch: Chance the Rapper and James Taylor help light a tree
- Celebs react to Dakota Access Pipeline victory
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- 'Westworld' finale: 10 unanswered questions
- 'Westworld': Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big