Variety is reporting that the trailer for The Twilight Saga: New Moon picked up 25 million views last week to remain No. 1 on the Visible Measures online trailer chart. It’s been on the chart for eight weeks. This represents a 38 percent increase over last week’s record total 21 million and over 10 times as many as the second place trailer for Michael Jackson’s This Is It (which has 2.3 million views in its first week on the chart.)
Posted October 30 2009 — 9:07 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony