Hugh Jackman has quietly pulled himself out of the running to host the next Oscar ceremony, sources have told Variety. Jackman hosted the Oscars last year but sources told Variety that he didn’t want to host two years in a row. Jackman’s rep wasn’t immediately available for comment.
Posted October 30 2009 — 4:00 AM EDT
- Bones, Sleepy Hollow crossover date revealed
- Disney chief on 'Star Wars' box office: Don’t get cocky
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on why Team Street is 'squad dreams supreme'
- Darren Criss in talks for 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Chris Hyndman, CBC talk show host, dies at 49
- ‘Wicked City’ producers say oral sex murder scene is ‘not violence porn’
- Final season of cult U.K. sitcom 'Peep Show' starts shooting