Kathy Griffin will host ABC’s new show Let’s Dance, in which celebrity contestants will reenact famous routines. It will premiere at 9:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 23, after the Dancing With the Stars performance finale. The five-episode run will allow three viewers’ choices and three judges’ choices to advance to the final performances, from which the voting public will pick the winner.
Posted November 3 2009 — 6:50 AM EST
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge explains Ethan's evolution
- 'Graceland' costar Vanessa Ferlito breaks down 'Chester Cheeto' and Charlie's big lie
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover