Kathy Griffin will host ABC’s new show Let’s Dance, in which celebrity contestants will reenact famous routines. It will premiere at 9:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 23, after the Dancing With the Stars performance finale. The five-episode run will allow three viewers’ choices and three judges’ choices to advance to the final performances, from which the voting public will pick the winner.
Posted November 3 2009 — 6:50 AM EST
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google