Kathy Griffin will host ABC’s new show Let’s Dance, in which celebrity contestants will reenact famous routines. It will premiere at 9:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 23, after the Dancing With the Stars performance finale. The five-episode run will allow three viewers’ choices and three judges’ choices to advance to the final performances, from which the voting public will pick the winner.
Posted November 3 2009 — 6:50 AM EST
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'