La Toya Jackson’s scene in Bruno, which was removed from Sacha Baron Cohen’s summer film before its release after the death of her brother, Michael, will be available as an extra on the movie’s DVD, according to People Magazine. The scene, which features La Toya Jackson and Brüno treating immigrant workers as furniture while Brüno attempts to acquire Michael Jackson’s phone number from her cell phone, appeared in early screenings of the film.
Posted November 4 2009 — 8:48 AM EST
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- Westworld finale: 10 unanswered questions
- Westworld: Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big